Aliso Creek Dental Team
Covid 19 ProtocolsAliso Viejo, CA
We go above and beyond the minimum required standards for Covid Safety and ensure everyone is safe here, using BioBlasting. When you choose us, you can be assured we are working all the time to ensure your safety.
We have always exceeded state, federal, CDC, and OSHA guidelines for infection control and overall patient and team safety. In order to CONTINUE to ensure your health and safety and that of our team, we the doctors have added a number of health safety protocols, equipment, and additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) which includes:
- Every patient gets a new Surgical gown upon entry into our dental office
- Hospital-grade HEPA air purifiers in every exam room filtering all bacteria and viruses as small as 0.06 microns such as COVID-19
- Extraoral Aerosol Suction to reduce the spread of any virus by reducing the amount of aerosol in each exam room
- Intraoral Isolation suction system in addition to our standard suction to reduce the spread of any bacteria or virus by reducing the amount of aerosol
- Members of our staff will be wearing new Surgical gowns, new Faceshields, and new respirators, in addition to the mask, glove, and goggles we used to wear. Our team’s temperature is also checked every morning.
- Our staff and team will be spending 15-30 minutes extra between each patient disinfecting. We take many additional infection control and sterilization steps to assure our patients are safe including Bioblasting with HOCL a non-toxic way to treat the air and hard surfaces everywhere in our office after each patient to denature any viruses, bacteria, fungi, allergens. This is currently being used in major airlines to fight the spread of COVID-19.
- Every person entering the office is expected to wear a face covering and will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry and rinse with Peroxide before any dental procedures due to its antiviral property.
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment. We will confirm no fever with a contactless thermometer upon your arrival.
- Clear plastic screens (sneeze guards) have been installed at the front desk to minimize exposure to airborne pathogens
- Medical-grade high-efficiency particulate absorbing (HEPA) air purifiers will also be in the office reception area to help improve the air quality for all patients and teams.
Warm regards from – Aliso Creek Dental Team
Getting your wisdom teeth removed can be a nerve-wracking experience. The recovery process alone, with the swollen cheeks, ice packs, and pain killers, is enough to make you feel that it is unnecessary despite what your dentist may say. However, wisdom teeth removal is often recommended as a means to prevent several painful illnesses. We…
If someone is not happy with their teeth or smile, a cosmetic dentist may recommend a smile makeover. This typically consists of a combination of cosmetic dental procedures. The treatments used vary based on the patient’s complaints, aesthetic goals, and budget.Each smile makeover is customized. Some of the factors the cosmetic dentist considers are the…