For patients interested in a smile makeover, the makeover may refer to various cosmetic dental procedures. The point of a makeover is to improve the appearance of a patient's smile using whitening, veneers, implants, and other procedures. While appearance is often the leading factor of a makeover, several treatments also provide benefits such as improved…
7 Tips for Your Smile Makeover
Are you thinking about getting a smile makeover? Good for you! Now there are many new options for improving your smile that are available due to enhanced dental technologies. There is just no reason for you to wait any longer. Dental patients who have chosen to have smile makeovers only have positive things to say about their makeover. Just imagine the feeling that comes with not feeling self-conscious whenever you are eating, talking or smiling. Can you imagine how freeing this would make you feel about yourself?
The makeover treatment process
It is crucial to understand that although new dental technologies allow for a wide variety of makeover options, the number of treatments someone will need to experience their new smile will depend on their particular wants and needs. Some patients can have a new smile in one dental appointment. Others may require up to seven visits to have a completely transformed look. The average amount of time is three appointments to transform their smile and dental health.
7 smile makeover tips
The following are seven really great tips for those who are considering getting a smile makeover.
1. Making sure the dental professional has experience in cosmetic dentistry to ensure that they can offer the best makeover options is one of the most critical aspects of your journey to a new smile.
2. Understanding all of the materials that are available allows the patient the ability to choose the best materials for their makeover.
3. Finding out if the makeover treatments are going to have any effect on the way the teeth come together is crucial as it can directly affect someone’s bite.
4. Finding out which makeover options are temporary and which are permanent can help with decision-making.
5. Making a list of questions to bring to the initial consultation is highly suggested!
6. The fact that the entire makeover process can take weeks and even months can require a bit of patience.
7. Learning how to care for the new restorations properly is an essential part of having a beautiful and appealing smile for many years to come.
Ready to make your consultation appointment?
Ready for your smile makeover? Choosing to improve your overall smile is something that should excite you! There are many makeover options available to you, and all you have to do is decide which ones you think are going to improve your smile the most. We invite you to call us now to make a consultation appointment so one of our experienced dentists can discuss all of your options. Once a decision is made, and a routine is established, we will form and create a treatment plan for your makeover from beginning to end. The entire makeover process can be completed in just a few dental appointments. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Request an appointment in our Aliso Viejo dentist office here: https://www.alisocreekdental.com.
Many individuals of all ages find themselves in need of a smile makeover. This may be due to a number of reasons such as discolored, misaligned, misshapen or broken teeth. There are numerous treatment options today for dental patients to correct their smiles and feel happier and more confident.Dentists assess each patient's oral health and…
For people hoping to enhance or restore their smile, there are many dental treatments available that can provide a total smile makeover. Misaligned, stained, or misshapen teeth can often be addressed using cosmetic dental solutions, giving an individual a new look and a smile to be proud of. Planning for a makeover requires focusing on…
When dealing with dental imperfections, there are many ways to improve your smile. Patients with issues such as misaligned, discolored, chipped or misshapen teeth, as well as gum disease, may feel embarrassed about their smiles. Fortunately, there are multiple tactics and treatments available that can enhance the color, shape and alignment of teeth.These are six…